Happy new year to everyone! I’ve been thinking about new year’s resolutions for the past few days. The best advice was from a librarian who said to me, “make ones you know you can keep!” So my new year’s resolutions are:
1. Work hard and get a full-time permanent job in a library.
2. Spend less on extravagant items I will never wear.
3. Wear more accessories (my current spree at J. crew is a good start).
4. Slow down and take on less projects and manage them better.
5. Publish an article in a peer-reviewed journal.
6. Get my thesis proposal together!